FOR BEST QUALITY, WE RECOMMEND BAKING OUR PIZZAS WITHIN 4 HOURS.
DID YOU KNOW THAT WE CAN DELIVER OUR TAKE N BAKE PIZZAS?
- Remove the plastic wrap
- If refrigerated, remove pizza 30 minutes prior to baking.
- Preheat oven to 420°F
- Bake on center oven rack 14-16 minutes. Watch for bubbles and rotate pizza once
- Pizza is done when crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Let pizza stand for a few minutes and enjoy!
- Remove the plastic wrap and these cooking instructions prior to baking.
- Bake only one product at a time.
- Bake or refrigerate within 45 minutes of purchase.
- Bake within 4 hours of purchase.
- Bake product on the included baking tray.
- It is normal for the baking tray to discolor.
- Make sure the baking tray does not touch the sides or the back of the oven! (fire hazard)
- Do not reuse the baking trays. (fire hazard)
- Freezing is not recommended
- For Gluten Free crust, add 1-2 min. to bake time.